Welcome, SteveGarman

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Dan,

I have been restoring a 1950 Ford F1 Truck for the last two years with the help of my family.
She’s nearly all ready for a fire up, so looking for advice on which shows would be best to attend to show it. Like the sound of the Beaulieu Classic Show, but wondering if too late to apply?
Can you advise on other shows or events that we should’nt miss!
(where do I fill in my vehicle profile?)

Thanks Steve

Hi Dan,

I have been restoring a 1950 Ford F1 Truck for the last two years with the help of my family.
She’s nearly all ready for a fire up, so looking for advice on which shows would be best to attend to show it. Like the sound of the Beaulieu Classic Show, but wondering if too late to apply?

Thanks Steve
Welcome Steve

If you look at the shows and cruises section on this forum, we do try and list all the shows that we are aware of and most of them some of us attend. Myself and AmericanThunder, although located in Swindon, do try and attend as many as we can down South.

Good luck with the fire up - the saying on here is - "no pictures? It didn't happen" so do be sure to show us your ride :)

Zno pics 01.jpg

Welcome to the forum Steve. Hope your truck is on the road soon and you can make it to some events (y)

Hi Will,
yes shouldn’t be too long now, mainly interior and final trim to sort.
Nice one Steve!
Stay on it and you'll get there (y)
My 3rd Gen Firebird has been off the road for far too long to mention. It basically now only needs some bodywork finishing then paint. I really need to push on with it.

Like the sound of the Beaulieu Classic Show, but wondering if too late to apply?

Thanks Steve
Hi Steve, I'm not aware of the classic show at Beaulieu. They hold many events during the year. May have miseed it as its taken me a few days to reply. The club help at Beaulieu for the Hot Rod and Custom show. Plenty of time for that as its in June.
We list events in the Calender area, https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/calendar/ The main ones the Renegades do are The Season opener at the Farmhouse, April 19th. Beaulieu on fathers day, and the season closer in October. We also do the Southsea Cruise that is on the 3rd Sunday of each summe rmonth (april till oct, all 7pm start apart from april and oct which start at 5pm).
Also there is a club night every 2 weeks on a Tuesday at the Farmhouse, Portsmouth.
We also do cruises to other events, like the Waterlooville show, petworth and many others, these will also appear in the calender and linked to a forum thread.

For your profile, click on your name towards the top right, there is a drop down box for Account Details, in there you can add a profile pic and add infor about yourself and vehicle. If you wanted to write an 'article' on the truck, feel free, https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/resources/categories/readers-rides.2/ you can add photos, and write all about it. Few have done this, but would be great to have more if you are up for it.

Hi Steve, I'm not aware of the classic show at Beaulieu. They hold many events during the year. May have miseed it as its taken me a few days to reply. The club help at Beaulieu for the Hot Rod and Custom show. Plenty of time for that as its in June.
We list events in the Calender area, https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/calendar/ The main ones the Renegades do are The Season opener at the Farmhouse, April 19th. Beaulieu on fathers day, and the season closer in October. We also do the Southsea Cruise that is on the 3rd Sunday of each summe rmonth (april till oct, all 7pm start apart from april and oct which start at 5pm).
Also there is a club night every 2 weeks on a Tuesday at the Farmhouse, Portsmouth.
We also do cruises to other events, like the Waterlooville show, petworth and many others, these will also appear in the calender and linked to a forum thread.

For your profile, click on your name towards the top right, there is a drop down box for Account Details, in there you can add a profile pic and add infor about yourself and vehicle. If you wanted to write an 'article' on the truck, feel free, https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/resources/categories/readers-rides.2/ you can add photos, and write all about it. Few have done this, but would be great to have more if you are up for it.
Hi Dan,
Yes, sorry mislead you there, it is the hot rod and custom show at Beaulieu that we were looking at attending. I think the season opener on the 19th April maybe pushing it for us but we’ll try. All sounds good, will be nice to get it on the road at last!
Will add photos etc once complete and at its best!

welcome , you didnt listern then to mr henry Ford when he said only comes in black lol,,,,

Back