Welcome, resmith76

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Great to chat to you yesterday. Great looking Camaro too.

I could pop down there for a couple of hours. Many other club members attend that one regularly.

I have come up with a game we can play during the car meet at port Solent this Sunday
I borrow every car at this event and rev the cars up then
We have our own little rev battle game that uses car engines

I have come up with a game we can play during the car meet at port Solent this Sunday
I borrow every car at this event and rev the cars up then
We have our own little rev battle game that uses car engines
Would be over 100 cars to get around so could take some time.

Kev with the Red mustang likes revving his own car. :p

This is Kev's car, not kev.

full

A few more photos of the last Port Solent gathering
https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/media/albums/port-solent-10th-april-2022.1728/

Beautiful mustang car ps will anyone allow me to rev up a car with a v8 enigine becuase it would be my first time doing so if that’s ok with you guys

Hi guys my real name is oli and I love classic cars
And I can’t wait to meet up with your guys no 3 days time and talk about cars ad active diffranrals and weight to reactions and brake horse power and so on etc

You will find many people happy to talk about their cars. There will certainly be some powerful cars down there.

Don't know about weight of mine, it's lost around 20kg over the last couple of years with lighter suspension parts. Aluminum engine with forged internals. The block and rotating assembly can be lifted by one person. Weight could be around 1.6tons?. Handles far better than original. Should be around 540bhp with simular torque number. 6.3l (383ci) ls1. Not alot on the engine that's standard, just the block really.

Loverclassiccars32 you got a car?

It's the owner of that purple sponge Bob car that's not standard ( normal) lol.

You will find many people happy to talk about their cars. There will certainly be some powerful cars down there.

Don't know about weight of mine, it's lost around 20kg over the last couple of years with lighter suspension parts. Aluminum engine with forged internals. The block and rotating assembly can be lifted by one person. Weight could be around 1.6tons?. Handles far better than original. Should be around 540bhp with simular torque number. 6.3l (383ci) ls1. Not alot on the engine that's standard, just the block really.
Nice ok

Iam really look ok by forward to meet you all at the Solent renegades cat meet tomorrow

Iam really look ok by forward to meet you all at the Solent renegades cat meet tomorrow
The guy that runs port solent is Jason, he was on the gate of our show on April 17th at the Farmhouse Pub. The Renegades don't run Port Solent, although a lot of our members go there.

Back