vintage voltage who watched it?

missed it again thursday nite so be watching the rerun this weekend think its a landrover/range rover this time,

well just watched the repeat interesting, Dan the money you spent on your car would now be an electric pontiac lol, wonder why they dont do the work on a ramp? being on axle stands hard work, they should name all the companies that help do these upgrades,
seam to cope with all terrians very well,

Lol, well i do drive alot of the roads they show but no a v8 for me over electric ,
for me i cant get my head around the costs ok might come down the more it gets used did LPG ? on once it's in no more work require or upgrades unlike petrol or diesel and for petrolhead that like to modify will there be mods in years to come ??? and tinkering ?
but i do before ford are doing a electric ford mustang but might be wrong on that if they do will it end up in the tuners hands roush saleen ??

there are a few teslas around here ok nice to see something differant rather thn the euro boxes but so quiet

Just watching the next episode doing a speedster.

120miles approx well to reply to A. T question I get 250 to 300miles depending on how I drive it so that's about 65quid against 9quid if read the charge pump right in program. And got v8 sound power fun to drive and work on OK not ever driven a eV car only a forklift truck.

Did anybody watch thursday night episode? BMW,2002 MODEL
i saw this or mybe another bmw driving along the road to the bypass same color and moggy driving it so don'y know how far apart the filming is from going to tv or has car returned for more work?

ref the battery boxes in all the cars so far have been metal why dont they use abs / fiberglass much lighter or is it acase of battery explosion containment in a crash? there is a hell of a amperage in them batteries wonder if they will get more technical in future programes?