tilt steering column and 6 way electric seats

renchero

i must have too much free time as i have decided i "need" to fit the above items to my ranchero[72 ] so if anyone knows of any for sale. i believe the Torino, Grand Torino, Thunderbird, Montego and Continental are the same however i am not shaw how many years they stayed the same. seat is a split bench which uses the same mechanism as bucket seats don't need the seat just the electric track. i am also thinking about a 2 way tailgate. will need all the hinges not interested in condition of the tailgate itself as i will use my one, it solid and the right color

Good luck in doing that.

I've seen the tail gate you are talking of. Rob has that on the tailgate of his Oldsmobile station wagon.

i have now changed my mind about the tailgate as the top left hand hinge sticks out the body line. i don't want to use the two way wagon tailgate as i did not want the outside release handle or push/pull lock

found the seat tracks and also found a piece of seat trim in the right color, that is missing.

pictures and progress ??

thumbnail_IMG_20211205_151832.jpg
having trouble getting pictures from my phone to my laptop. anyway i have been buying parts 2 switches and a bit of trim that's been missing since i bought the seats 15 [?] years ago

thumbnail_IMG_20211210_154911.jpg
i also got 2 of these. not the correct ones. but new instead of 50 years old will have to make a slight adjustment to make them fit

You can upload from phone to site if that's any help??.

i ended up emailing them from my phone to my laptop

Back