Think I might have found a suitable TV for my Van ?

pictures we want pictures:lol:

Hmm you might be better of getting one of the flip ones as they are fantastic space savers plus when stowed away they won't get damaged. Dad has one in his van so take a look when you next see him.

Hmm you might be better of getting one of the flip ones as they are fantastic space savers plus when stowed away they won't get damaged. Dad has one in his van so take a look when you next see him.

I,m trying to find One...But seems to be none on ebay at the moment :doh: I saw your dads at the weekend But I was a little drunk LOL :doh:

I was also speaking with someone On Saturday Evening and looking around his van and got talking and he's thinking of removing his rear door ladder on his van and it is better ladder than mine and I said I would be Interested in it if he does BUT I forget who he was as well :doh: (Dam JD+Coke LO)

What colour was the van Andy? Blue or white?

What colour was the van Andy? Blue or white?
What one The one with the TV? White ford
Or the one thats thinking of removing the ladder? Cant remember I was drunk LOL He Has a few amps fixed to the inside up in the roof lining and parked along the front of the cars on the left as you looked towards the marque/disco tent LOL

Back