Suggestion

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
How about a link to a site that is lobbying for the protection of our hobby.
With the financed strength of the Green Party and the significant Mis-information they are spouting the public are not on the side of anything car related, be it classic, American or anything else.
And the recent announcement of the death of the internal combustion engine without serious consideration for the consequences is just one example of the Green Party lobbying the government.
If they can have a voice then so can we, but how?
There must (I hope) be people lobbying on our behalf - let find them.
And if we can't, perhaps a list of of EU MP's by town/county that we could all send letters to. Perhaps even pulling from a template provided on here.
Then once Brexit completes we switch to U.K. MP's.
I realize this is dangerously close to Politics but it is the one thing we all share in common - our hobby.
Feel free to share this on the SR Facebook page too.

Good point think there are people forums lobbering and to kill of engine to many other things use combustion engines ie buses pumping station back up generators but in car turms few years of yet mybe not in are life time but mybe for the next generation of petrolheads?

I'll take a look but can't imagine lobbying for Greenpeace is going to be particularly good for our hobby! More than just a little conflict of interest there.

If we can make synthetic oil, could we make synthetic petrol?

The world needs oil, even if it's to grease the motors/axles of an electric vehicle.

Maybe we could strap a couple of scuba tanks to the side of each cow and collect methane through arse connect tubes. Then convert all cars to LPG style combustion!

Unfortunately it's probably a ready made terrorist bomb.........

Perhaps the same idea would work with pigs? The terrorists wouldn't go near them and if they did then its instant crackling!

I read somewhere that just the cattle in the states produce more emissions than the whole of the UK, that's transport industry and power plants etc..

Three is a lot of power in them there cows.