So who's been watching GWG then ?

saleen 192

Core Member
So who's been wathcing new series well on freesat goblin works garage did fully see the mini episode watch the Grey bmw one last night 30k for mini and 61k for bmw , didnt get what they had done to bike last ether,

Not seen it, but now you have mentioned it I will keep an eye out for it.

Tried it, hated it. Kind of a very poor combination of “pimp my ride” and “chop shop” (Bernie & Leepu).
Awful modifications, awful (over) acting and poor script writing.
Not for me.

There are lots of good car programs about.
Kindig customs is ok, but Kevvdog can be a bit much.
Gas Monkey Garage, love that show and it’s even better without Kaufman.
Overhaulin, the classic. Always stop and watch re-runs of that one.
American hotRod, not seen this much recently. Some great fabrication and custom work but both Duane and Boyd were overbearing.
Wheeler dealers, (pre Ant Anstead) always good. Not watch the later ones at all. Worth pointing out that IMHO the star of the show is Edd not Mike.
Diesel Brothers, just awful.
Trans-Am. anyone else seen that? Two shops, one that makes the modern version out of Camaros and one that rebuilds the originals. Not like I’m not going to watch that!!
A few others springing up too.

Trans-Am. anyone else seen that? Two shops, one that makes the modern version out of Camaros and one that rebuilds the originals. Not like I’m not going to watch that!!
We have that on series link ready to watch, not watched one yet.

I can understand what GWG is trying to do want make staement and put there name out there but really on the prices and how much is the tv programmers paying for? why bigger premises why move up north ? when old gwg was surrey based i think???? yes we need young new blood otherwise are hobby knowlegr dies,

you are right lots of tv stuff out there only have freesat or youtube but sat dose seam to have alot, WD cant want any more so many repeats of same episodes, arhhhhhh