Quiet

i am fixing my daughters car its car related but it aint interesting

Motor cycles wash your mouth out. Lockdown wat lockdown some of us are working. Customer choose to rip fuse box of wall and smash it due to sofa move so new fuse box fitted now.

Got soo many things to do, evenings vanish before I even get to the car. Planning on doing the trailing arms and lca relocation bits soon. Needing to build storage in the garage for club gear, then that make room for an excersise bike in the office. What sorting storage in the garage, I'll do shelves too for tools etc. Then work tops clear ready for work on the car.

I'm working too! I am packing up the business on pallets ready to move to another unit, mostly alone, which I prefer at the moment... perfect social distancing!
Just stopped for a cold can of Pepsi so thought I'd check out what you guys were up to.
Nowt wrong with motorbikes either (y).
I'm a four cylinders across the frame man myself. I've Owned a few and love their sound ?
Although, you can't knock a good Harley either! ?

When I buy one it will be an Indian.
Nice! Now that's a bike brand! (y)
I think about getting a bike again sometimes. I'd probably try to find a restored Honda CB750F. I had one identical to this before...
Screenshot_20200402-184838~2.png

Last edited:
I had a couple of 400cc’s but I was always a massive parallel twin 2 Stroke fan. RD’s & RG’s although I always wanted an RD500 which a 4 cylinder two stroke.

But I have always like the big American V-Twin motorcycles. And now more than ever, age I guess.
I like Harleys and there is one model in the range I really like but from perspective of having a pillion and doing some longer range stuff it’s the big Indian all the way.

Attachments

• 76E8E4CE-8A4E-4BBD-AB93-3A8A720B598F.png
    76E8E4CE-8A4E-4BBD-AB93-3A8A720B598F.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
A mate of mine keeps this in my garage.....

Img_0700-1.jpg

.....Does he ever leave the keys here?.....NO!

I’m considering taking my test ...... :) :) :)

I had a couple of 400cc’s but I was always a massive parallel twin 2 Stroke fan. RD’s & RG’s although I always wanted an RD500 which a 4 cylinder two stroke.

But I have always like the big American V-Twin motorcycles. And now more than ever, age I guess.
I like Harleys and there is one model in the range I really like but from perspective of having a pillion and doing some longer range stuff it’s the big Indian all the way.
A mate of mine had a Honda 400 Four, nice old bike. And yeah, I liked the 2 strokes too, Yam RD's and particularly the Suzuki X7.
I particularly like the appearance of the big Harley's, especially when they have tons of chrome.

Dan I've heard Sarah say she likes bikes. Has she got a full licence?
Or maybe she will see this herself?? lol

Dan I've heard Sarah say she likes bikes. Has she got a full licence?
Or maybe she will see this herself?? lol
Yes she has a full licence.

Back