PROM NIGHT - 3 cars wanted. Can you help?

Munro

Hi,

I've not been in touch with the forum since I gave my Chevy Caprice Wagon up to a fellow member last year. I miss that old gal.

I'm now looking for a FAVOUR - I have 9 students (all of them Prefects, well behaved, model kids, boys and girls) needing a ride from Dibden Purlieu (near Hythe/Fawley) across the New Forest to Lymington (Elmer's Court) on Friday 5th July early evening. Not needed for return trip as they come back on the bus. No alcohol or anything like that to worry about.

Pick up kids early evening, few photographs, convoy across forest, drop them off, and drive away. Parent in convoy to take full responsibility. On a nice evening that's a pleasant cruise out, some great Forest pubs to check out on the way back if you wanted to. And it's something you could feel real good about. You would not be a penny out of pocket.

I know that you are not going to be available for private hire. I'm looking for a FAVOUR here. But will pay for a good tank of gas to the right cars. Please be assured, this is not a commercial item...just trying to sort something memorable out for my kid and his friends and I've a bit of american car history. Long missed the boat on Limo Hire!

Could be done with two big tanks or three Pony Cars. Think it over...if you are interested or just have some questions, e-mail me (trunley@btinternet.com). If anyone can help, it would be appreciated....who knows, it might even be fun.

Anyone who can give me an update on my old caprice wagon, I'd be interested to hear. Thanks for reading, and Happy Motoring.

Best Regards, Munro.

Back