Pontiac 1978 Trans am 6.6 For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

7712.jpg

Another of my Trans Am s , my wife insist i sell as we have 4, older restoration but no corrosion at all and totaly rock solid , no door hinge drop or wear,all weatherstrips good, interior excellent, no rips or tears, super lookig car and as good as she looks in photos.<br />
Spot on mechanically, you can jump in a drive to scotland in her (if you can afford the fuel), dont know whats been done to her in past re tuning but she is fast, i notice in history Ali., con rods are fitted and she is quick off the line for sure.<br />
Following are things i can see .<br />
750 2nd Vac sec cfm street avenger Holley carb fed by electric pump to fuel pressure regulater to carb.<br />
TH400 gear box auto.,<br />
performance manifold .<br />
456 back lsd axle.<br />
new ali., radiator and catch tank.<br />
gas shocks.<br />
stainless headers and exhaust.<br />
Wide center line ali., wheels<br />
Oil cooler.<br />
[email protected]/* */ shifter.<br />
ok i did not purchase this fro Wayne Carrini or Jay Leno, it is a totally up together and good looking car with no issues, it is a user driver car not a concourse trailer queen .<br />
I have phone numbers off other owners who will tell you about her, one guy owned her from 91 to 2002 and he had her restored and she is still nice. <br />

Date written: 08-May-2017

Price: £13999 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 7712

With a back axle ratio of 4.56:1 I'm not surprised it's quick of the line, but fuel economy must be permanently in single figures and top speed quite compromised?

yep not a bad ta for what it is like to some degree

Back