One for Graeme

Was that a factory option?

Have seen this and it looks like an unmolested SE with all the correct pinstripe and gold bird accents inside, also looks like a rusty water leak in the engine bay and a wet patch under the car.Not been on the road since 1996 ? ,,,, got enough to do without lashing a wad of cash on that

Have seen this and it looks like an unmolested SE with all the correct pinstripe and gold bird accents inside, also looks like a rusty water leak in the engine bay and a wet patch under the car.Not been on the road since 1996 ? ,,,, got enough to do without lashing a wad of cash on that

Your right but the rusty water in the engine looks like a radiator top hose leak?
Didn’t mean to show to it as a potential purchase, just more of an interest as you used to own an NCE car.

Didn’t mean to show to it as a potential purchase, just more of an interest as you used to own an NCE car.

That's fine and yes was interesting to see,these are a niche market i think as a few in the states always seem to be for sale by the same vendor's,,,I like them as it's something different but many people don't as the comments on forum's/other media seem to diss them.Around 1985/86 the was a dealer in Farnborough "American Car Exchange" They had one for sale,,,,,,is it the same car i wonder, wouldn't pay £15000 for it though

Back