New alternator

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Rock auto done the trick for me again. After suspecting my alternator is iffy, I wanted to get one in as a spare. Approx £120 after shipping and taxes. No fridge magnet though, do they think I'm Saleen?
IMG_20191230_084551.jpg

It's an AC Delco branded one, thought its worth putting in the same that's on the cat. Although does have a made in China sticker on it.

Rock auto done the trick for me again. After suspecting my alternator is iffy, I wanted to get one in as a spare. Approx £120 after shipping and taxes. No fridge magnet though, do they think I'm Saleen?
View attachment 158767
It's an AC Delco branded one, thought its worth putting in the same that's on the cat. Although does have a made in China sticker on it.
Nice! No surprise it's made in China, so many things are these days, even iPhones! lol

There is a company in bognor regis that make altonators and starter motors you can the them from the roundabout wonder if they would of had one?
don't remeber them being cal WAI
Christie Pl, Durban Rd, Bognor Regis PO22 9RT
WAIglobal UK, Address

yes rockauto been very quiet ref discount code they used to post them on various forums but not in a very long time and ref magnets is another bug bear as well,

There is a company in bognor regis that make altonators and starter motors you can the them from the roundabout wonder if they would of had one?
don't remeber them being cal WAI
Christie Pl, Durban Rd, Bognor Regis PO22 9RT
WAIglobal UK, Address

yes rockauto been very quiet ref discount code they used to post them on various forums but not in a very long time and ref magnets is another bug bear as well,

Discount code : 12296437997423314

A quick web search reveals lots of codes!

Back