Motortrend

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
Oh my god.
Downloaded the motortrend app.
Gear head heaven.
Makes up (almost) for the Chinese making us miss all this years cars events!!!
Car program after car program after car program.
My adrenaline is so high I either won’t sleep tonight or I’ll pass out like a wino!!!!!

Love cars? Get the app!
£4 a month or 12 month for £40, first 14 days free.
I can smell the V8 exhaust and tyre smoke. F**k it.... time for another episode!!!!!!🤪

This is car heaven !!!!!!!!

lol Square Circle.

Not had a chance to take a look at the app. How does it compare to Gas Monkey and other car build programs.
Have 250 channels there is always something car related on TV, although I'm sure most would be repeats after some time.

It’s a library of car programs on demand.
Fast n’ loud, wheeler dealers, hot rod garage, roadkill etc
On the back of this we will change our TV package. Discovery turbo just doesn’t compare so why pay for that package? We only have it for discovery turbo.
You want to watch something car related you will find something especially as many of the shows are not syndicated here.

Sounds good.

Thanks for the heads-up. I love cars and it looks great, but I didn't comment as I have so much else going on in life at the moment that I don't get time to watch the car related television that is currently available to me. So there is probably not much point in me paying to make more available that I also won't have time to watch! lol :LOL:
Might be good for the winter though when things quieten down a bit (y)

Back