Lancing Motor Show 25th Sept 2022

Added to Calendar: 25-09-22

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Meeting at the usual A27 Emsworth services to leave at 8am to cruise down.
10 car club stand, arrival time from 9am to 9.30am.

Photos from previous years:- https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/media/categories/lancing.28/
It may be mainly hot hatch, but lets get up the numbers of Americans. a great venue, places for breakfast and coffee's, walk along the seafront, chatting to people, and a nice drive there and back.

Last edited:
Trying to book a 10 car club stand. They only want me to list every make and model and reg of every car coming.
I was hoping to get 10 spaces and fill them nearer the time.
I have messaged the organisers. Hopefully they are sort something out.

Club stand sorted, all paid for up front, we have 10 spaces.

If you wish to go, pease et me know and I'll get your name down, its £3 per car.

So far its
Dan
Nigel

Still spaces if anyone interested.

Few more takers yesterday for this show Mick Moore coming. So we have around 4 spaces left. I'll pop the event on facebook too to try to fill them spaces. Weather is looking dry too which is always a bonus.

Any room left
Yep sure is. i was about to message you, well been meaning to message since Petersfield.
I have the tickets prined out. As we are queing to get in i can leap out to give it to you.
We are leaving the A27 services at 8sam. So should be getting there about 9.15ish...

I totally overestimated the time to get there. Usually a cruise to Worthing takes an hour. So was expecting just over an hour to Lancing. However even though not going above 60mph, we got to past the meeting posint about 8:35ish, in the queue for the show at 8:50 ish. There was a huge queue, atleast we entered as the directions said, keeping the show ground to your left.

Still loads of people blocked up the road trying to enter from the other direction so the roads came to a standstill as the car park was full. Still we all go in, no over heating from anyone. Never been there when its been that busy before.

Didn't get a photo of every car, just a few while walking round. Weather stayed dry, sun was out, a cool light breeze.

Myself and Mick went for breakfast at the cafe, nice huge breakfast bap and a coffee. Nice start to the day.

Back