Is it spring yet?

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
Is it spring yet?
These dark evenings, wet and horrible weekends and lack of shows are making me miserable.
Not helped by the worst day of the year looming on the horizon again (bah humbug).
I need a fix of like minded people and their V8 motors!

Spring is getting closer, day by day we will be approaching sping, but then it will soon whizz past and be winter once again.

Well soon I will have my bits from the states and will have the pit, so I'll be pointing pics of that, gives something to read for a few mins.

Thanks, your help could come in useful. It will be a heated garage, So will be a pleasure to work in there during the cold months.
Do you have a dial gauge? I don't mind buying one if it isn't mega bucks.

Is it spring yet?
These dark evenings, wet and horrible weekends and lack of shows are making me miserable.
Not helped by the worst day of the year looming on the horizon again (bah humbug).
I need a fix of like minded people and their V8 motors!
Ditto sir! The clocks have only just gone back and I'm already fed up with the dark evenings :-(
Yeah, let's bury ourselves in petrolhead discussion until the clocks go forward... then we can start to enjoy our machines again.

Ditto sir! The clocks have only just gone back and I'm already fed up with the dark evenings :-(
Yeah, let's bury ourselves in petrolhead discussion until the clocks go forward... then we can start to enjoy our machines again.
Here here ;)

Weather looking good today. I have many things I can do. Could work on the kitchen. Or break down old cupboards and metal shelving from the old garage in preperation for the tip run. Or work on electrics in the pit. The pit won't be fitted for atleast another 5 days, so there is still time, but will there be many dry days? , however if it heavy rain the garage concrete pour will be delayed anyway.
I think I have talked myself into getting ahead on the pit electrics.

Been cutting logs and filling up the log store

Agreed, yesterday was pretty crap! Today was almost Spring-like at times though. Even managed to get out on the push bikes this arvo.
Hopefully this wet weather will soon end and we'll start getting some crisp days.
Cold and bright wins over mild and damp if you ask me....and normally means clear starry nights ;)...telescope time!

Been snowed in twice love can't do anything about it just enjoy it just be stocked up logs gas geny sorted rest of the UK grinds to a holt people panic we just get on with it around these parts.

All of the above

I sometime's watch the Alaskan TV series on telly. I can imagine Darren being like them. getting road kill from the train track, taking the bits you need and selling the rest to the locals that cant get into town to do their shopping.

I think it's funny when it snows. Some people buy 3x everything at the supermarket leaving none for everyone else, then they chuck it all away when it goes out of date.
And it's good for highlighting those that have no clue about car control haha

Had to do my first windscreen scrape this morning, was a hard frost too!
I'm guessing you guys who live out in the sticks have already seen frost this year?
IMG_20191108_072345314.jpg

looks like snail trails, a nice effect.

Back