Is it me?

chris68coupe

Super Moderator
Is it me or has the forum 'Reset' itself? Things seem to be in different places and posts go back to the first one in that section. For example, click on latest post for word association and it takes you back to page one of ten thousand an eighty three (Slight exaggeration there).

I have not changed any settings on my contraption, what's happening?

I've told Dan and he's going to look into it, he's currently bringing up floorboards and fiddling with new network cables in the living room.

I dont see any differences ;)

Although actually i have just noticed the Top 10 stats at the bottom of the main forum page seem to have reversed ;)

Not you chris it's just that people (fellow petrolheads ) Just are not useing the forum that much the forum dosn't know what to do for it's self :becky::becky::becky::becky:

I've swapped the left and right back to how it was. There was an update for the New posts part, you would think something like this would be part of the forum, but this is a 3rd party addon. It should now be functioning the same as it was before.

Fixed the first post issue. So now when you view the latest the threads (in the top 10 stats at the bottom), click on the thread title and you will be taken to the first unread post in that thread :)

Hooraah! fixed at last, well done Dan :hail:.

Got there in the end. I was checking some other settings and came across that one. Its been odd since the last update of that module. The feature is worded in such a way that is doesn't seem relevant to the problem. Anyway, all done. :p

Its TransAmDan here, just replying to a thread that subscribed to for email updates to check the email comes though.

Ah, yes, worked well, got a reply from my post and yours. So emails are coming though good. Just wanted to test it.

Good good, thanks for letting me know Chris. It was reported as a possible issue, but may have been some other issue at the time causing it a couple of days ago.

Back