I'm back and have bought

Jumbot

A Jeep
56255440_2194317090646802_6869497884383903744_n.jpg

Nice. Thanks for posting. Are you enjoying it?

Nice. Thanks for posting. Are you enjoying it?

To be honest yes, lots to do, I should emagine it has been well looked after until the last few years, tomorrow I am going to try to clean the carpets as they must be holding god knows what, I will be armed with a domestic steam cleaner and a very large Vax, the head lining is holding dirt but very loathed to get it wet, I feel it may delaminate as we have a Voyager with the same headlining material, that is coming off. Although there is paperwork for oil there is no telling that the engine oil has been changed, so an oil filter and fresh oil will be done along with a fuel filter, that does not look like it has moved for a very long time, then there is the dreaded Cam belt with water pump, I have done one on the 2.5 Voyager we have so I know what I am letting myself in for, I am not bodily capable of doing it but my Son can, today was spent fitting an oversize battery only as it had been fitted to the Citroen I wrote off a week ago, that went very well with just a mod to the battery tray. the Jeep had a small 063 fitted, that was new but didn't like turning over the 2.8 time will tell, especially as I am a Land Rover person!! I tried the 2 4 and low box lever and it needed considerable force to move it, so obviously not used, I think I got it stuck in something as when back to 2 wheel drive you could still feel the front diff was operating, reluctant to turn corners and lurching, I did get it out of what ever it was stuck in in the end but lubrication will be applied!!

i changed the engine on one of these once cos the cam belt snapped. don't mind if i never do that job again.

welcome back. Theres a few of them around these parts, enjoy

Last edited:
Back