Hollywood Kills

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
Here is something a little different.
Noting it’s Clint Eastwood season on TV as it’s his 90th birthday and almost every clip had him holding a gun I was wondering which actor has clocked up the most TV kills?
Perhaps Sylvester Stallone? He must have totaled up a good few hundred between the Rambo and Expendables movies?
Maybe it’s Clint? Between all those Dirty Harry and Western movies?
Or perhaps you have another opinion?
Movies or TV series can be counted.

Bruce Willis has to be up there.

Schwartzenegger maybe? Just thinking of all of his films from way back like Conan The Barbarian, Commando etc.

Do mass kills count? What about the guy who plays Colonel Stewart in Die Hard 2 who crashes the airliner in a blizzard using false altitude data? Depends how many were aboard I guess?

Interesting. I found a website that say Arnie has the most kills but it was dated 2013 which is pre Expendables. I personally think Sylvester has it.
Bruce comes no-where near the top interestingly.

When was the last Rambo movie made? I've seen parts of one when Sylvester looked much older. That may have been after 2013 too. He must have racked up a few kills in that?

Done some quick research on the net (Ha) Milla Jovavich seems to have the most with Jet Lee, Sly and Arnie towards the top of the list.

What about chuck Morris?? Bruce Lee?

Not familiar with Milla Jovovich’s movies.
I found two web sites who list differently.

With Arnie not having made movies during his time as Governor I can’t see him topping the list now. There has been another Rambo and all the Expendables since the 2nd web site I listed, so I reckon it’s Sly.
I think kills should be witnessed, not blowing up a building with unknown occupants or crashing an airliner with unknown number of passengers.

How about whoever it was who played drath Vader

How about whoever it was who played drath Vader
Well, Darth on screen was originally played by David Prowse (the Green Cross Man) and his voice was that of James Earl Jones. So not sure who would be credited with the kills lol :unsure::p

Back