Cancelled : Hendy Performance - American Muscle Day 19th July

Added to Calendar: 19-07-20

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
More details to follow.

@TransAmDan - we have now changed the date for the Hendy Performance American Muscle Meet to 19th July due to clashes with other events such as Fast Show Reloaded at Santa Pod & other local events. Please could you update the thread? Cheers, John.

Great Thanks John, all updated. Hope your new job is going well.

Have we got details yet? Like where?

The Event will be at Hendy Performance - 9.00AM to 1.00PM

Unit 5, M3 Trade Park, Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9YA.

We have run a number of these events before, as we are on a small industrial estate, we easily have room for around 200 cars on a Sunday!

Last year was our first Muscle Car event, and we had around 80 cars in attendance - looking to be much bigger this year!

Sensibly priced catering will be available on site.

Hope to see you there!

straight down the M3 for american thunder good straight run for the dodge and pontiac
(y)

Would mine be welcome though? Not exactly a muscle car :) :)

It's American. So yes. I would need a passport to bring the pony from Wales lol

I agree with Will, it's American, it's a fabulous car and let's try and take as many motors that aren't RHD Mustangs with the dealer stickers still on them.
I'm sure there will be many RHD mustangs there, its a Ford dealership open day promotion. John will be able to get you a good deal n one.

I'm sure there will be many RHD mustangs there, its a Ford dealership open day promotion. John will be able to get you a good deal n one.

More the merrier! Anything American made, or custom, hotrod etc.
We’re in the industrial units behind the main Hendy Ford site - but a separate business.
At this stage, we’re keeping our fingers crossed that we’ll still be able to go ahead.
We’re also hoping that we’ll have enough time to strip, restore and rebuild our 1965 Mustang project car before the day!

Cancelled, but they do plan to do an event on 27th Sept at brands hatch for 600 vehicles.

it will be open to everything worthy of showing to come along - supercars, sports, American, custom, hot rod, hot hatch - any pride and joy car welcome. If nothing else, it will allow a lot of people who’ve not been able to show their car to get out for a day. We’ve got security, first aid and catering sorted, the skid pan will be open (charged for by Thruxton) to use your own car and we’ll have a shopping village laid on by our suppliers so should be a good day out.

Back