Hayling legends car show and auto jumble

matt 103

Core Member
H hayling legends and auto jumble

sunday 4th may

at hayling billy pub

Thanks Matt, you beat me to it. Mentioned it at club night last night.

A few photos from the one in January Hayling Ledgends January 5th

It's also the same day as Crotch Coolers cruise to Departure Lounge at 2pm.

yea few of us went last year

It's also supercar day at goodwood breakfast club as well , so much to do and so little time

It's also supercar day at goodwood breakfast club as well , so much to do and so little time
I spoke to paul last night with the mustang, he said you need to pre book with Goodwood and be invited to enter your car. First you need to sign up and enter your car, once approved you then select ONE that you wish to attend in the year.
Bit of a shame you have to jump through hoops. They will get a lot less numbers to this.

Yes you are right Dan . I know a lot of people who havent been in ages due to getting very corporate i haven't been in almost 3 years and don't intend going to this one,,

I like the idea of some brekkie before heading out....

Yep, quite a nice size fry up before the car show. nom nom nom

Yep, I will be there. Going to the hill, then to Barley mo to breakfast before going onto the Hayling Billy.

Julie and Ady are going too, although they are meeting us at the Barley Mo as they're coming straight from Goodwood.

Okey dokey, We will do the same as January regarding meeting times.

Meet up the hill (Micks) at 9am to convoy down to Barley Mo, have breakfast there, and then head off to the Hayling Billy.

The Barley Mo is on Hayling, go onto the Island, though the chicane, you will get to a roundabout, take second exit, follow that down you will see it on the right, if you get to the sea you gone to far.
Barley Mo Pub

Great photos as usual. Sun was shining, fingers crossed fir this weather next Sunday too.

Back