Happy xmas

Chriswrx123

Premier Users
Started putting the tree up ready for xmas nice to see my snowman feels the same way I do lol!!!! IMG_3001.jpg

Not long now. Not put the tree or decorations up yet. May get that done at the weekend.

Nobody else want's to wish everyone else a merry xmas then ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Season of good will and all that,

Last edited:
Happy Christmas Darren. Have a good one.
Or should that be 'Happy Holidays'

Can I take this opportunity to wish you all a great Christmas and may 2017 be all you want it to be. Can I also add a personal thank you to Sarah and Dan for all the work they put in for the club. I am sort of a casual member, but really appreciate what they do, keeping a really brilliant website up to scratch. AWSOME!!!!!

Last edited:
Soon be spring!

Happy Christmas one and all hope to see some of you in the new year.

Not long now until we hear reindeer footsteps on the roof. Although the chimney is blocked so hopefully he remembers his magic key, or pixie dust.

well nearly there best wishes.

24 mins to go. :)

Merry Christmas.
Just got up to put the 3bird roast in the oven. 6.65kg. So about 6 to 7 hours to cook.

Yep just prep the roast lamb, got a pheashant and wood peaker outside think they might want some? or even end up on the table lol,

Back