Happy New Year

an88fiero

Super Moderator
I’ll get in before it gets busy.

Happy new year everyone !!!!!!

Yeah good idea. Happy New year to all.

Started on a few beers, then on to JD and Coke, then JD's. About to go out for more around to a friends house. Gonna get wobbly, at least its in walking/staggering distance.

JDs are going down well.

Same here with the JD's, hope you lot have a gooood nue rear and may it be happpy and joyus and all tings inbertween!

Happy New Year fellow petrol heads !! (y):)

Was quite busy down Old Portsmouth last night. Looked busy accross at Gunwharf and there were people up the Spinnaker Tower celebrating.
IMG_20200101_240528861.jpg

IMG_20200101_240833985.jpg

Before it gets busy are you sure At wishful thinking lol.
No new years sesaution on that one lol

Before it gets busy are you sure At wishful thinking lol.
No new years sesaution on that one lol

It's a traditional Scottish Hogmanay greeting!

"Lang may yer lum reek: Literally meaning ‘long may your chimney smoke’, this is the best way to wish someone a long and healthy life."

Anyone got any New Year Resolutions?
Good question, but it's a no from me. I may cancel the gym membership this year, as when it comes to April it's 2 years since I havn't gone.

Yeah, I did go for about a year. I keep saying I will go again soon, but it just hasn't happened. At over £20 a month that's quite a bit of saving. I need to cut back on outgoings.

Last edited:
If my New Year's resolution was only to live another year, I think I'd have to change it to...try to be more optimistic! lol

Mine has to be get the Firebird back on the road! :cool:

Get the Trans am on the road same as you. And win 5 numbers but only one has a chance of happening lol

Last edited:
Think I will try and get to some of the more unusual events this year, Dene rally and Basingstoke sound good.

Back