CANCELLED - Goodwood Breakfast Club - Vee Power 1st March 2020

Added to Calendar: 01-03-20

Don’t organise around me. “If” we go I’m likely to approach from the north on the A3 anyway.
If you do decide to join us AT, as you may know, if you stay on the A3 heading south until it joins the A27 at Bedhampton, then head East towards Chichester, the services we'll meet in are only about 3 mins down the road. Would be cool if you can make it but I empathise if not, I know it would be a very early start. I will probably struggle to get there even though I only live 10 minutes away! Lol :D

remember when i used to attend these events sometimes was a que getting into the event and food there was expensive think dan has previous mentioned about mac d yep we used to do that, enjoy fellow petrolheads

Don't forget to print out your free entry ticket from Goodwood so they can scan it when you arrive. We'll actually they can scan from your phone too. If you haven't got a ticket they will turn you away.

Also, the vehicle entry pass admits two adults in the car (kids are free). Any extra adults have to order tickets, they are free. I guess it's so they know visitor numbers?

Reading further down the e-mail we will also all need to reapply as well, although the dogging will continue as planned apparently....

image.jpeg

Yeah got the email too. Thanks for posting. You beat me too it. I'm in an Irish bar, so may be wobbly when I try to post later.

Yeah got the email too. Thanks for posting. You beat me too it. I'm in an Irish bar, so may be wobbly when I try to post later.

Don't forget to re-register. For some reason the tickets we've all already got won't be valid. Enjoy the Guinness.

Hopefully everyone who had entered will have received the email. This has happened before actually, those fields surrounding Goodwood Circuit do seem to suffer after lots of rain.

Back