Get the f*ck off Facebook

Even Google are the same. Other company's ask you stuff before logging into a website date of birth. Your location . And so on.

I’ve posted many times about the dangers posed by Google. Even using their Chrome browser is putting your privacy at risk.
And how many times have you gone somewhere since the lockdown and been asked for your details and you have to give out personal information within easy ear-shot of others and sometimes their clipboard’s contents is treated without any concern for security it’s possible to read others data.
And don’t get me started on the track n’trace app. The first version was a security nightmare and the government was exposed. So they switched to the Apple/Google app. Great right?
Wrong! Those apps are designed to notify exposures without storing data or swapping anything personal. So why the fuck does the governments version store data in Amazon?
Your privacy is your right people. If you don’t look after it you will become a victim.

I hate Facebook is soo many ways. Read something posted by someone I read like 4 hours ago, you try to find that post, nothing found in the search or under the person that posted it. Its just a big time waster and watched soo many people get sucked in to it. I'm sure it must effect the IQ of people that use it.Not been on Facebook since Feb, it surprising how much better I feel now trauling through pages of rubbish, and then 5 mins later checking again, i think I became a slave to timewasting. Just soo much rubbish to wade through. The world would be a better place without it I'm sure.
Also soo many people make their profile public so you dont even need to be freid with them to see what they are posting.
When I used to contorl the IT at work I configured the routers to not pass through Facebook traffic until lunch time. The amount of people complained was surprising, how can they justify using Facebook in works time on works internet? Some had the noodle to switch to their mobile internet which I couldn't stop.

Facebook feeds people’s narcissistic personalities, and in gratifying that need they are giving up their privacy.
Even securing your own profile is pointless unless everyone you are connected to is also securing their profiles.
Want privacy? Stay off Facebook.

I don't think most Facebook users care much about privacy, they put their whole f*cking lifes on there anyway lol. It is indeed a platform for narcissists.

Oh this is such good news.
And as for the web doesn’t work without Google, that’s a complete f’ing lie. It works just fine using other search engines and even with security tied down right. Google (& feacesbook) are just worried about their monopolies and their revenue.

Go Australia, perhaps this government might show some balls too, all though with their breach on privacy over the track and trace I’m not holding my breath.

What this space as they say. Ref oz.

Its been a long time coming, but Facebook is having issues, sadly this has taken down wassap too, Hopefully its some hackers trying to bring back some normality to the world. Too many people have turned into Zombies having to read facebook every 2 seconds of the day.

Back