Garage floor mats

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Just has an email come in from someone selling garage floor and that out club members may be interested for their garages. I know when I widen the garage I will be interested in something like this.

Here is the link to our eBay ad Vinyl Floor Tiles, Garage, Workshop, Gym, Stable | eBay, they are based in Southampton.

Vinyl floor tiles in either the Checker top or Penny top effect. A perfect surface for the inside of your garage or workshop for a clean, tidy and professional look. It is also ideal for use as a gym floor and many other applications. Tiles can be used indoors or out.

The underside has a criss cross structure which allows a little give without sacrificing strength.

Much higher quality than foam tiles. This versatile product has great qualities, which include:

- Durability and longevity
- Simple to maintain and install
- Reduces dust from concrete floors
- Can be laid in a brick or parallel formation
- 100% recycled
- Helps prevent damage to your existing floor including abrasion, vibration and impact
- Repells most chemicals and solvents
- Offers good acoustic and thermal installation
- Extremely quick and easy to install and can be cut with a sharp knife
- Looks great

The cost is ?2.50 per tile (500mm x 500mm x 14mm nominal), but the cost per mat can be reduced for larger orders - please message to discuss discounts if ordering over 100 mats.

Nice, but I bet the carpet and underlay I got free from a freecycle web site is a damn site warmer!!!!
It will be, not many people have carpet in their garage. That's an idea, how about underfloor heating?

Nice, but I bet the carpet and underlay I got free from a freecycle web site is a damn site warmer!!!!

Its quite funny, I still think about the day we picked it up - the people we got it from were probably thinking "ah bless em - can't afford to buy new carpet". Little did they know its was for the car :) :) :)

Seen these at car show's but don't remeber how much,,
Have big rug under mustang and it's got it's own radiator in garage mustang is spoilt lol,,

Back