Flooding

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
With flooding forecasts in place, I’m pondering putting the Solstice on axle stands and my Challenger on its race ramps.
Although, where we live we are not likely to experience flooding.
Saleen might though, with the proximity of the river too....

If the water flooding comes that high for you that will be in your garden garage and possible house.
The river is getting higher. The
River at Caersws near Carno has broken its Bank wen I was there this morning the fields around welshpool air pool are flooded last year the airport was flooded roads around those parts requarly get blocked

I'm sure a lot of new houses in waterlooville will expeience flooding, the fields always used to flood. I brought a house higher up, but not too high as wanted to avoid lightning.

avoid lighting lol you got to much lighting in garage for a start lol..

News news from the County Times lots of fields and roads like this at the mo,

good man cars 1st woman and child last lol,,,, they can swim

We live about 150ft above sea level and half way up a hill, so I don't think we could ever get flooded. Although, if we did, those lower down would definitely be in trouble! Lol
But if we lived in a flood risk area of near a river, I would take precautions. Indeed, raising up cars could make a difference between just wet wheels and something a whole lot worse!

The thing with new builds Dan is they build flood defenses to assist with building on flood plains. For example our village has the lakes and specifically built drainage ditches. As far as I could see on the way home whilst the areas surrounding the lakes are very wet - the drainage ditches are current low to non-existent in water and we have had an awful lot of rain In The past 24 hours. I’m more worried about our fish pond over flowing 🤣🤣

Back