FIA European Finals at Santa Pod.

sarah

Club Photographer
Got here this afternoon and the place is already bustling!!

Don't forget that if you can't make it (which sucks if you can't) then you can always check out Eurodragster.com. Your guide to Drag Racing in Europe and watch all the racing live!!

Whilst walking around the pits we came across a familiar looking car.....what do you think Clare.....

d6cc24f6df4415b01b8284b178a19977.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Ah Kewl!!!

It'll win he he!!

The Fiero is doing well. Sounds good. Used the shoot too. :)

The sun is shining through the tent, Sarah still snoozing. I thought I'd try my phone to see if internet worked, it seems to work in the morning s only, it did yesterday too. Probably something to do with the amount of people all on the same phone mast. I cant visually see one. May get only 2 bars of signal, if you are luck and the wind blowing in the right direction you can get an H class data signal, or maybe even a E. This spot seems to move. Also even if you can get data connection you may not get data through it, couldn't check emails all day, wanted to check things at work. Anyway all good.
You can hear some big V8's passing. Doo many lovely cars here, even the car park is like its own little show. Sarah has taken over 200 photos of the racing and puts. We will take a walk around the camp site to see what else there is.
saw lots of balloons last night, the hot air type, about 17 of them far in the distance.
Looks like the weather is gonna be a good one. Only a couple of hours left till they start.... Yay :) May get a yummie cooked breakfast in a mo.

Small bit of rain yesterday, they dried the track. it's was about 8pm and clouds came low reducing visability in the shut off area. So no more racing. Looks good weather today. A little cross breeze. Cars are starting up. So won't be long before they start moving to the track. I can hear the jet engine going up and down the track making it dry and sticky.

We keep seeing the grey Fiero.
2c3b43438f338037b2f23ee354f9943c.jpg

It's been going well.

Internet is rather hit and miss, it's working at the mo, so quickly doing an update.[emoji2]