Fame at last....

Stephen CA

Core Member
Having been pretty much at home since March I've only managed to get out a couple of times. However, I've managed to get three photo shoots published for the first time ever, of which this is the first in VWBus Magazine. Shame there weren't any more old school buses!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
Having been pretty much at home since March I've only managed to get out a couple of times. However, I've managed to get three photo shoots published for the first time ever, of which this is the first in VWBus Magazine. Shame there weren't any more old school buses!
Excellent! Nice one 👍
That's a nice feeling isn't it. I got an article published in BBC Sky At Night Magazine a few years ago.
Nice shot of Caravanilla too! Mark and Kate will be chuffed! 🙂

How exciting, well done.

I was there but not in the pic, I think I was to the left it the red vette in the foreground.

I sent in several pics but this was the editors choice.

Just looked back through my pics of the day and yes you were there Dan.....

dan01.jpg

Back