F reg Dodge Ram day van

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojantony

advertising for my dad an f plate dodge 5.4litre dayvan. 4captain swivel chairs, bench/pull out bed at back which we've fitted 2 diagonal belts and 2 lap belts to the bench. body work is awful. needs serious tlc, no rust just poor paintwork. red bottom and roof with silver round windows. i will add pics soon.
my dad has owned it for about 2 years and probably covered about 600 to 1000 miles. has about 65k on the clock.
the person we bought it from had replaced the power steering pump and we think it's the wrong one, as when you back off throttle for cornering it goes heavy unless you drive with 2 feet keeping the revs up.
we believe the bands in the gearbox want adjusting.
went straight threw mot on the 22nd april this year and straight passed. think it's covered 90 miles since last mot.
open to offers around ?700
please contact me Tony on 07971405312 or Doug 07970378345

also forgot the heater matrix has been replaced as we had no heating when we got it. also we had the wheels shot blasted and powder coated in silver. and white lettered general grabber tyres fitted all round.

be nice to see it

16052011532.jpg

16052011531.jpg

16052011530.jpg

16052011529.jpg

seems pretty good for the money and passed mot even better, bargain for anyone wanting a van eh MATT! lol

yeh if i could find money defo . fancy given it a once over for me ????? then i can see if i can find some money

tony i'd like to arrange to come take a look if poss please

yea no worries. when suits you? my numbers on here give us a call and we'll sort something out. i'm not far from work where it's parked. or if your planning tomorrow then my dad's camping up at work tonight so he'll be there tomorrow any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.