Dragstalgia 2014 Santa Pod Raceway

Pawel Saroch

Only a couple weeks away now!
Headlining the event will be Rat Trap and Pure Hell fuel altereds from the USA its going to be an amazing event for anyone into nostalgia drag racing.
Any regulars at the track here?

Ah glad theres others here into the drag racing.
Dragstalgia is an awesome event im sure you will love it, nostalgia funny cars, FED's Willys war, gassers and not forgetting fuel altereds! Ive been to the last two and they were great...dont forget to support Nick Davies and the Chaos fuel altered team!

I will be there to however i am a wild bunch girl and will be cheering on Go Hard or Go Home as we have crewed for them in the past and are like a 2nd family. Its going to be wicked!!!

Well yeah cant argue with supporting a wild bunch car they are great entertainment....esp if you crewed for them before.
Thats why I support Chaos, my uncle crews for them :)

That must be one cool job :) getting up close and personal with the cars like that :D

This weekend. Very excited so lets hope that sun shines for us :)

Have a good weekend, remember this thread is useless with out pictures and video hint hint

I shall be glued to the computer via the webcam link, so remember to go under the stands and wave lol. My first trip to the pod was in the early seventies, and was a regular attender (is that a word ?) so nostalgia just makes me feel old but you all have a brilliant time and remember to wave lol xx

you should have come up too like the old day. We used to get a good group or Renegades going up. Cant recall how long ago it, was but Jason and Kat were there. Must have been like 2004 or something.

It's not worth the trouble I'd be in if I didn't get any photos haha.

you should have come up too like the old day. We used to get a good group or Renegades going up. Cant recall how long ago it, was but Jason and Kat were there. Must have been like 2004 or something.

I believe it was 2004, I know we met at Morrisons car park at 10pm, straight after wheels day and drove up, Kat and Jason, Martyn, Paul Bristow and you !! and a few others. I also remember having to dish out actifed tablets cause some of the girls had hayfever/ colds. I also remember trying to put our huge tent up at 3am in the morning with the wind blowing a hooly and poring with rain. Oh happy days !!!! lol x

Yep, happy days. It was a good laugh with a bunch of us.

Was talking to my mate yesterday, and found out he was racing at Dragstalgia. If we'd known we'd have gone along.
Apparently he did quite well too!

Was talking to my mate yesterday, and found out he was racing at Dragstalgia. If we'd known we'd have gone along.
Apparently he did quite well too!

What car did he have? we may have seen him, and Sarah probably has a photo.

Really?? How frustrating! I'll dig through my photos to find him if you know what car it was :D