RSS_Auto_Poster

7929.jpg

Dodge B250 1987 Campervan.<br />
5200cc Petrol/LPG Automatic<br />
Milage 89,000<br />
Mot 17/06/2017<br />
<br />
<br />
Bought in 2007 and used to travel to Spain 3 times and Holland once over 6 years.Been in dry storage past 4 years.<br />
Can seat up to 4 people but will seat another 4 on bench seats just need to reattach the seat belts.<br />
Sleeps 4 - Both Front seats fold down and the back is a small double 5ft 9inches long and about 4 ft wide.Lived in for 3 months and was a very comfortable sleep!<br />
Its had a spay job done before I bought it and I have all the paint codes along with spare paint<br />
2009 I stripped out the insides and replaced and added the following<br />
3 meter Fiamma Awning attached and very secure works well on hot sunny days<br />
Insulated the ceiling and walls with eco foil<br />
Replaced new plywood flooring<br />
Replaced 12v and 240v wiring and plugs<br />
Added Storage cupboard above bed.This can be easy removed<br />
New Whale water pump and piping<br />
Insulated the floor with sound proofing material<br />
Put new carpet in about 7 years ago<br />
New extractors fans one above toilet other for cooker<br />
Installed 2 colour driving cameras at rear with 5 inch monitor at the front.Long/Short distance views<br />
New Tow bar (wielded to chassis) with step for a cycle bike.<br />
Motorcycle tow still attached to tow bar if needed to tow a motorcycle .Towed a scooter and motocross bike 4000 miles with no problems.<br />
240v hookup for camping sites with extension cables (bright orange and regulated)<br />
New Zig Unit &nbsp;- Powers all the 12v and houses all the fuses<br />
2000watt inverter connects to leisure battery<br />
200 watt Solar panel on roof connects to leisure battery (Will need new leisure battery)<br />
All the wood frames and wooden panels replaced and were fire regulated as well as the new vinyl for the ceiling.<br />
New white and cream vinyl for ceiling used fire regulated <br />
Some new led lighting and 12v sockets here and there.<br />
New red fabric.Lost the originals blue ones (well the removals company and did! )<br />
I removed the water heater as we never used it and used the space for storage instead.The alloy plate at the back it where i took it out.<br />
<br />
GAS / LPG APPLIANCES<br />
Fridge / Gas Hobs / Oven / Heating all run off a 35 litre tank underneath van.Would last us 4 weeks cooking most days boiling water with heating some nights.Heating thermostat in back works and delivers heat through pipes to back and front.LPG adaptors for France and Spain for filling at stations.<br />
60 litre LPG tank underneath which feeds the LPG system to the engine.You loose about 10% with lpg tanks to from empty its about 55 litres. Average of 170 to 220 miles per tank depending on terrain.<br />
15 to 20 mpg depending and thats on petrol but i used the LPG all the way to and from Spain so thats half the price of a gallon of fuel..<br />
<br />
<br />
WATER TANK & WASTE TANKS<br />
60 litre tank fitted underneath the bench seat at back and feeds toilet,sink and water tap outside on the side of van under rear window.Needs a new cap on the outside where you fill it.There are 2 waste tanks which can be emptied at rear of van.One for the sink waste water and other for sewage tank.<br />
<br />
<br />
Mechanically the van is in very good condition and will be ready to travel.<br />
A few small scratches here and there.<br />
The doors locks on the drives and passenger side door do not work due to someone screw drivering them in Spain.I just have not go round to replacing them.I use the double doors to gain entry.<br />
The amber running board lights on the passenger side need replacing.<br />
Torque converter fitted about 6000 miles ago&nbsp;<br />
Rebuilt break Calipers<br />
Replaced fan belts<br />
New brake hoses<br />
Engine mounts replaced&nbsp;<br />
Alternator<br />
New iridium spark plugs<br />
All work above by G.S. Autos Romford<br />
<br />
Since then I have serviced it before every trip.<br />
It recently had the following<br />
Starting motor <br />
New wiper motor<br />
Distributer cap and leads<br />
Underneath its in good condition,There is no rust underneath on the body just surface rust on axle and link bars.The body does have a few scratches behind the drivers but can be repaired.<br />
It also comes with pot pans, plastic plates,cups and cutlery cleaned and stored into plastic bags.<br />
I made sun blinds from the foil insulation which really helped on hot days.<br />
There is a custom made cover for it but it needs to be repaired.I spoke to the company who made it and have made inquires.They sent material if i want to do myself.<br />
<br />
For all Bidders in Europe - Happy to drive this to Europe if required. <br />
I have listed this somewhere else so reserve the right to cancel this action anytime.<br />
<br />
Viewing by appointment.<br />

Date written: 25-May-2017

Price: £12000 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 7929

Back