Coffee

Stevep300

Looking for nice place to drive to on Sunday for a coffee, (not Micks) within an hour or so of Fareham. I can’t find anything that is car friendly so please give me some ideas. If anyone wants to join us you are all more than welcome.

Attachments

• CB037824-C2D3-4DDB-86F3-B16D733D5DC6.jpeg
    CB037824-C2D3-4DDB-86F3-B16D733D5DC6.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
  • 60C64711-418A-4184-9D6E-3E0A0B766BE4.jpeg
    60C64711-418A-4184-9D6E-3E0A0B766BE4.jpeg
    892.7 KB · Views: 4
Sounds like a great idea. The club does breakfast runs in te winter months on the 3rd Sunday of the month. In the summer months the Southsea cruise, we should be able to start doing them again soon.
I'm off the Leatherhead today to meet with other Pontiac owners. Nice distance for a drive.
In the past we have driven to the Departure Lounge in Alton and a few other places, sometimes a cruise to a pub. Like Cormerant in Portchester, pub in wickham. So perhaps a pub, most serve coffee and have a garden to keep an eye on thr cars.

She said nice coffee not pub coffee lol,,,,,:p

Looking for nice place to drive to on Sunday for a coffee, (not Micks) within an hour or so of Fareham. I can’t find anything that is car friendly so please give me some ideas. If anyone wants to join us you are all more than welcome.

Some people have been meeting down at Pebble Beach cafe on Hayling Island on Sunday mornings for coffee. I've been down a few times. Trouble is you can never predict how many people will turn up. I think some people are meeting tomorrow.

Did you go for a Coffee?

Sorry I had so much on this weekend, couldn't even nip out for an hour.

DOH😁😁

Did you go for a Coffee?

Sorry I had so much on this weekend, couldn't even nip out for an hour.

Yes, only had a few down but there were some nice cars there. I've put all the pics in the "Media" directory on here and on the Farcebook page. I was going to do the Manhood Classics "Drive-It" day but I've driven the Bus quite a lot already since I picked it up on Friday!

We didn’t get to go out yesterday, but popped down to Hayling Island, Pebble beach cafe (little hut on the front) and had coffee this morning and a small drive about as also needed to fill the car up 😳

We didn’t get to go out yesterday, but popped down to Hayling Island, Pebble beach cafe (little hut on the front) and had coffee this morning and a small drive about as also needed to fill the car up 😳

That's where we had our meet yesterday, Pebble Beach Cafe.

That's where we had our meet yesterday, Pebble Beach Cafe.
I thought it was looking at the photos. Wasn’t sure what time you were meeting as would have popped over to say hi

there is a pub just up the road from where v wheelers have there event on hayling , that do a breakfast all you can eat when covid is over might start up again????????????????????

Last edited:
there is a pub just up the road from where v wheelers have there event that do a breakfast all you can eat when covid is over might start up again????????????????????
We would be up for that

there was some pictures Dan to the rescue lol was along time ago now

Thinking of popping up to Micks around 5.30pm tomorrow (Friday 30th Apr) for about an hour.
Anyone else popping up there?

We are up for that

Back