Classic Dodge Ram Van 3.9V6 Auto For Sale (1989)

RSS_Auto_Poster

9412.jpg

This van is ready for a new home. It took a little while longer to complete the project, and i already have the next one in. <br />
<br />
The van came to me in a sorry state. Matt green paint, put on with a brush. Mechanicaly not great. <br />
<br />
We striped the van back, carried out extensive fabrication to the rear floor pan, sills, inner arches, seat mountings, side doors, rear doors. Anything that the screwdriver went straight through has been stripped back and re fabricated. This van is solid. <br />
<br />
Lots of photos of the build can be provided. And videos on request. This van sounds wicked!<br />
<br />
Original bumpers and grill were sourced. <br />
<br />
The van has then been professionally wrapped in 3M black with a slight gold flake.<br />
<br />
All 4 wheels professionally powder coated in gun metal grey. BF Goodrich tyres are all good. <br />
<br />
Once the outside was done, and the interior was strong, the van has been insulated and carpeted front to back. This has been done to allow you to choose what role the van goes into next. Rear of van has 12V feeds for additional lighting etc. <br />
<br />
In the front, it currently has bucket seats, with red harnesses. It originally had lap belts, these can be put back in, or standard seat belts fitted. <br />
<br />
The captain seat mechanism is still in place. Seats swivel all the way around. <br />
<br />
Mechanically, the breaks were finished, and the gearbox had a slight leak. Calipers refurbished, new brake lines fitted, shocks refurbished, new handbrake cable, new wheel bearings, new sensors throughout engine. <br />
<br />
The van is fitted with a factory LSD, which has been removed and checked over / new oil etc.<br />
<br />
New center section to rear of the exhaust has been fitted<br />
<br />
The rear electrical loom has also been replaced due to previous sub standard work.<br />
<br />
Gearbox has been refurbished, and new seals fitted. <br />
<br />
Van has a new battery, and a full 12 month MOT. <br />
<br />
Vehicle tax is 256 per year. (Currently SORN) <br />
<br />
The van is at an excellent standard for someone to put their own mark on it. <br />
<br />
I have left it like this on purpose. Not everyone wants an A Team Van! <br />
<br />
The van has sold 4 times on Ebay, with each and every buyer coming up with some strange story about their wife being taken hostage, or being eaten by a crocodile.<br />
<br />
There are V8 vans on ebay going for much more money than this, and need a whole lot of work. <br />
<br />
Van returns about 30-35 mpg. <br />
<br />
This van is an awesome base for something exciting. <br />
<br />
Its also taken me a lot of money, and a lot longer than i thought it would to complete.<br />
<br />
I will therefore not "give it away". I do need the room though. So genuine offers will be considered. <br />
<br />
Can can be viewed in West Wales, night or day, as i have a well lit industrial unit it can be in. <br />
<br />
Van has done 59000 miles. MOTs all correct since import in 1996<br />
<br />
Only covered 1500 in the last 3 years. <br />
<br />
I might swap or PX for something cool / old. <br />
<br />
<br />
Any questions or to arrange viewing call Andy 07957544084<br />
<br />

Date written: 03-Oct-2017

Price: £5800 Or near offer