Southsea Cruise

Added to Calendar: 38 dates

Southsea cruise tomorrow evening. 2nd to last one of the year.
Not driven the car for a couple of weeks now. Looking forward to getting it out for the cruise.

Yes, 3rd Sunday of every summer month. Sept Sunday18th. We cruise at 7pm, we tend to gather from 6pm ish.

See you there? Are you travelling from far?

Coming down from Kingston, Surrey, through the Hindhead tunnel.
I'm mainly a spectator really, although my personalised Shogun is always welcomed at Car & Coffee mornings, etc, etc.

The Hindhead tunnel is always nice to go through.
I don't know what sort of turn out we will get, some months it's really good, sometimes only 20 vehicles.

If you can try the end of season show as well.

I'm mainly a spectator really, although my personalised Shogun is always welcomed at Car & Coffee mornings, etc, etc.
I see you posted on the Facebook group too. I dont go on there often someone else usually answers questions there. I try to keep away form Facebook. only go there to post events.

As you are Kingston way do you also do Krispy kream event as well?? You will like the end of season event.

Is the big yellow storage site still up the road. Where my Vito van got broken into police took copy of cctv footage and crime no. My boss back then wasn't happy due to amount of damage to side of van. Don't know if he claimed or or just paid to get van repaired and new tools.

I think I saw your Shogun there. I saw it parked in the corner, didn't see anyone in it, so couldn't come over to say hi. Was it you? If it was you hope you enjoyed the gathering.

Yes that was my Shogun. Me and the Mrs enjoyed seeing the cars leaving and coming back into the car park.
If we come down again another month I'll let you know. It was handy this time as no work commitment early on Monday 😀

Very mixed there👍

SouthseaCruise2024side-a-150px.jpg

SouthseaCruise2024side-a.jpg

Back