Cadillac61 blues!

Cadillacjo

Hi Guys at Solent renegades - haven’t posted lately as I’m a health care worker and flat out at the moment!! Working 7 days a week and no day off since 8th of March :eek: Cadillac is sat outside waiting for a run out and haven’t really got an excuse to take it for a drive ( I think plod would definitely pull me over!!!) even tho seen a few classic cars out along Lee-On-The-Solent sea front. Just waiting for lock down to be relaxed and some time off and I’ll be cruising xxxCadillacjo

I think we are all in a similar situation. The Challenger is ready to roll and I just can’t drive it.
Hopefully we’ll see a relaxing of the restrictions soon.

welcome, and pictures?
of the cadillac not the dodge lol,,,

Looking forward to the day we can just got out cruising again.

I';m taking the T/A out on Monday, just for its MOT, may drive it around the block a few times before hand. Its not much of a drive.

Found the Cadillac while going though photos of Gosport last year. I was looking forward to Gosport this year back in the fort.
full

nice Cadillac don't think i have seen it before
Looking forward to the day we can just got out cruising again.

I';m taking the T/A out on Monday, just for its MOT, may drive it around the block a few times before hand. Its not much of a drive.
Dan yes the motor needs to be warm to pass the emissions test:)
i don't understand can't go cruising. still inside unless you are in a convertible and always over 2 metres away from other people unless you run over them

Back