Brooklands race track meet 1st Jan

Chriswrx123

Premier Users
Hi guys and girls I'm sure there's a link for this somewhere any one interested in going? Myself and Dan and Sarah went last year and it was a fab day.

It sure was, I hope to be doing it again this year, my 8th cylinder parts should be arriving soon.

i went last year[ or should i say this year] i plan to go this [next] year, better get back in that garage and finish that gear box job

I wont be able to make this one. Sounds like some else more major is wrong with the engine.

Enjoyed this one this year. Here is the photos from it http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/sarah-albums-brooklands-new-years-day-gathering-2016-a.html

Remember this Chris?
attachment.php

Remember it well only had the car a couple weeks if that . So it was all new first time to brooklands with a car was a great day do you remember the Porsche lol

Hi, I will try and go to this, been a few times but not with my Hemi Cop car, nice day out as plenty to see, cars, buses, planes, café and food stalls :) 300c Police 2.JPG

I will be in this, as the TA won't be ready in time.
xgarage_vehicle-204-14417943973_thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jxR11bjvPL.webp

May have to find the public car park, I guess there will be sign posts near the entrance.

you remember the Porsche lol
Yes I remember you showing what power is. lol.
If your Mustang is going to greener pastures, what will you be taking to Brooklands?

Still planning on going to this one. In the daily runner. A good show last year, nice to walk around all the old planes. Not leaving too early, maybe 8ish.

sadly i will have to miss this can not get new gearbox pan in time

Back