Breakfast Run 21st Feb 2016 - Country Market Bordon

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
We have heard good things about the country Market, and Malc has been up there to check it out. Great place for breakfast, large car park and places to shop.

Country Market
Malthouse & Osborne Farms
Kingsley, Bordon.
Hampshire. GU35 0QP
Farm Shop, Garden Centre & Carvery Restaurant

Country Market at Kingsley, Bordon

However on Sundays there is a car boot sale so there may be a chance we cant all park together. It could give us something else to look round though.

Renegades are meeting at Morrisons in Horndean to leave there at 8:45am.

We plan to go in something or other

:car:

Hopefully weather will be good so we can see the PR1, will be nice to park next to it again.

Awesome, the more the merrier, will be great to see your vehicle in person. Have a good time in the USA.

Not long now. Looking forward to this.
Weather forecast is dry for Sunday :)

Not long now, at a party tonight. Getting merry. But not too much as driving in the morning. Will get a few photos at Morison's, and the destination and then pop them on here :)

Good luck. We will be tucking in to a cooked breakfast.

A good turn out. Good cruise up.
IMAG1646.jpg

IMAG1645.jpg

IMAG1644.jpg

IMAG1643.jpg

IMAG1642.jpg

Another car has arrive, Phil with his mustang.
IMAG1647.jpg

Little queue to get in. They open at 10am.
I'm hungry now. IMAG1648.jpg

Food was good, we took over a corner of the cafe area. Great to meet new people like Phil and a couple of others. Some people been following the forum and came along. It gives us a real good buzz seeing the forum working well and new people joining in. A day van turned up later, has been following the forum, he lives very local to me, but works shifts so cant always make events. So thanks for coming out :)

Should have posted after the meet, but I know more about cars than IT! Thanks to everyone for making Ange and I feel welcome. Looking forward to seeing more of you all.
:thumbup:

Back