BMRC Classics In Acssociation With John Surtees 2012

sarah

Club Photographer
Whilst at Goodwood Festival of Speed Dan and I came across a stand selling tickets to this fantastic sounding event.

It’s being held on Sunday September 2nd 2012 and open 1100 to 1800 that day. You’ll find it at The Cricket Pitch, Burpham, Nr. Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9RR

It’s going to be a car and motorbike packed day with loads of other attractions to keep us all busy. There is going to John Surtees’ own personal Collection of F1 cars and motorbikes, The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (a Spitfire, Lancaster Bomber and a Hurricane) also Michael Schumacher’s 2006 Ferrari show car. There is also The Pit Stop challenge for all those F1 fans! See how fast you can change the wheel of an F1 car. There is a prize for the person with the fastest time. There is also “Dream Rides” this offers the public the chance to ride in the car of their dreams on a ten-mile trip in return for a donation to The Henry Surtees Foundation.

There will also be the Festival of the 40’s including FREE Jive lessons, a Mk9 Spitfire, genuine Spitfire cockpit simulator and a Vintage Mobile Cinema showing a collection of motor films throughout the day including a short documentary on John Surtees. There also plenty of Trade stands, live food, food and refreshments

You are also given the rare opportunity to take part in a ticketed talk with John Surtees himself with autograph session, there are only 100 tickets available to do this and are at extra cost to the admission to the show.

Advance tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 16th May through www.seetickets.com or www.thebmrc.com

Admission prices:
Adult ?12 Adv/?15 on the day.
Children: ?5 Adv/?5 on the day.
Under 5’s Free.
Concessions: (65+, Students, Registered disabled / single helper) ?11 Adv/?14 on the day.
Family (2 adults up to 3 children) ?32 Adv/?38 on the day.

Free Parking

All displays in the show are free but BMRC kindly ask for visitors to donate to The Henry Surtees Foundation

Dan and I are going along to this as well as my ‘little’ brother. We thought that it’s another great day out, not too far and something that bit different. It’s not every day you get to see these kinds of cars and motorbikes together!

Back