Beach buggin 2014

matt 103

Core Member
Beach buggin 2014 is on august 10th

i now have the club pack so need to start getting an idea of numbers please

come on its a day by the beach

i also have a form if any one wants to sponsor the best american throphy they kindly put on for us every year

cheers matt

I'll be there. Wasn't a bad turn out last year. :)

Let's hope the sun stays out this year....couldn't believe the downpour first thing! :rain:

A nice day out by the seaside. We hope to be there too :)

If you need an entry form Alec let me know and i will get one to you via email. Saves you a fiver on the day if you come along with us and it will be the perfect show for Tilly so get her fixed up :)

shouldn't need forms Allyson just wants one for club as long as I get rough numbers on how many vehicles to her before hand

Cool even better. Nice one Matt. We will be there :)

tilly has been going to beach bugging for a few years tracey be nice for me to take the chevy then i can lay out in the back if my back starts playing up :)

I like the way you think. That's the bonus of having a dayvan.

yep comes in handy :) and trying to leave the vw scene been doing it for the best part of 27 years so time for a change :)

right guys , ive managed to sort it so you don't need forms I just need a number of people comin . and on arrival you can jump que and come straight in park up
and I will collect money from you all once park ?5 per car this should avoid any ones car getting hot so I will go straight to common and meet ya all there

That saved us a lot of hassle last year didn't it. Nice one :)

cool beans much easier Do all the stewards know this ? As the last year i went in the newbie bug with another group it was a mess

You were not with the Renegades were you lol!!! We are very persuasive plus Matt gets there early and warns them all. You don't mess with Matt lol!!! The first year we went it was a shambles as we all started over heating. They forget we have big V8 engines bubbling under the hoods so the next year it was agreed we would just drive straight in and has worked so far. Plus we are usually the only American car club that attends. Huge turnout last year so lets hope its the same this year :)

lol na it was with people i thought was friends but thats another story lol so it sounds its going to be a big yank attack lol sounds like fun :)

Back