another new member

mustang10

just like to say hi to everyone have been up to the last 2 cruises in portsmouth .met quite a few of you ,you all seem nice ,friendly ,easy going people ,especially the renababes that i met ,im the lady in the 2010 blue mustang . im hopeing to come to the end of season show and the next cruise and get to meet a few more of you . just thought i would say hi and see you again soon thanks tina

Hi Tina, Welcome to the Renegades Forum! So you're the Lady with the car that Clarkson says doesn't exist in this country!!!! Have a look at the videos you're in a few!! Hope to see you at the end of season show and the cruise the following day!!

Hi Tina. Lovely to see you are going to be joining us in the next couple of weeks. Us Renebabes are a bit outnumbered so we need more girls driving their cars. Should be a good couple of events coming up.

hi and welcome Renegades hope you have lots of fun

Hi Tina. Lovely to see you are going to be joining us in the next couple of weeks. Us Renebabes are a bit outnumbered so we need more girls driving their cars. Should be a good couple of events coming up.

hi there will be coming to the end of season show and the pompey cruise ,maybe one day we might even out number the men ,will be nice to meet a few more of you

Just one big happy family, so welcome to the Renegades, looking forward to seeing you soon xx

Hi Tina

A very warm welcome to the Renegades, i spoke to you and your Mum at the last Southsea cruise and was admiring your Superb! Mustang and talking about the Renegades and Renebabes.We have a very busy month ahead of us in September so please feel free to join in any of the events,would be good to have you along.

I hope your stay with us is a long and happy one.

Cheers Supe's. Who dies with the most toys wins!!!!

Hi Tina

A very warm welcome to the Renegades, i spoke to you and your Mum at the last Southsea cruise and was admiring your Superb! Mustang and talking about the Renegades and Renebabes.We have a very busy month ahead of us in September so please feel free to join in any of the events,would be good to have you along.

I hope your stay with us is a long and happy one.

Cheers Supe's. Who dies with the most toys wins!!!!
oh yes i remember you ,will be comming to the end of season show and the cruise look forward to seeing you again soon

Back