And so it begins,,

July92RS

Core Member
With the threat of longer closure OR so called lockdown's being extended,Glastonbury has announced a no go this year and i am already getting notifications that cancelled events from 2020 are "as of yet" no date set for 2021,it is looking like a repeat of last year.

Ah blimey!! That's a damn shame! ☹️
I'm meant to be going to the British Grand Prix. Our 2020 tickets were rolled over and I bet it happens again this year!! I believe the two events are only weeks apart?!

think you are right another year waisted, but we do need to sort covid if it means longer lock downs and brings the r rate and overall numbers down great

think you are right another year waisted, but we do need to sort covid if it means longer lock downs and brings the r rate and overall numbers down great
I agree, lets get covid sorted first!

I agree also. Missing out on events is extremely annoying and even depressing, but if it helps get rid of Covid, we have to go with it. Hopefully the vaccines will mean a return to some sort of normality this year.

Omg no - cannot have another year of not going out. Fortunately I’m still working in the office so do get some change of scenery, I’m not sure how I would cope if working from home :(

Back