aaci septempter 6 to the 8th

saleen 192

Core Member
Thats ok then its just had an extra viewing then lol. So if showing car you pay same as the public then robbing barstools wont be attending .

£10 per car or £5 per person if you walk in.

It’s been the same for as long as I can remember and don’t forget it’s not just one field there are lots of other things to do there as it’s a water park! Cheap imo as it’s usually a good day.

so 2 of you attend means you pay the same price , most events weather you belong to a club or not you get some sort of consseion for attending with a show car against the public entry price, . might be a good show never been but with out the show going cars it wouldnt be a show,, IMO.

It’s one of the best attended shows in the UK, especially the Summer meet. Lots for the American car enthusiast to see and do and lots for the less interested kids and family members as well. It’s one I rarely miss even though it clashes with our own SR show at Beaulieu. At the end of the day you pays your money and takes your choice.
I plan to attend the Autumn Nats.

So its bigger than tatton park??? As their web page disnt look as big and dosnt even look as big as wheelsday????

Back