A new vehicle has been created in the garage!

Hi Paul, Nice to see your car on here, and welcome to the club. There could is now be another 4th Gen Trans-Am in the Eastleigh area, a rare Blackbird.

There is this one in Havant area, they used to have a 4th Gen Black Camaro, but found this car as a barn find, just mainly needed cleaning and its come out really well.
attachment.php

Firehawk66 = Paul Drew?
I guess you know a few people from the Pontiac Owner Club. I've known Paul for years, and its taken a long time for him to join up. ;)

No, years ago I took over the running of the Classic Trans Am register and club from its founders Pete Olmos and Rick Prescott. Paul was a member back then and we still have a mutual friend in Bognor who owns a very rare Tenth Anniversay convertible Trans Am. I bumped into Paul again at a show near Bovingdon tank museum about 10 years ago.
I have never been a member of the POC. I know a few people who are now members but I won't have anything to do with the club as long as RG has any involvement.

It's a small small world!

It's a small small world!
Yep, sure is, we probably passed each other not knowing we would meet again in the future. I cant see you two in any of the photos, the photos aren't brilliant quality so hard to make out people in the background.

Back