4th March Black horse meet West Sussex

Chriswrx123

Premier Users
Hi 1st Black horse meet of the year is on sat 4th march black horse pub 10.30 on wards Bn14 0sx

Still local for you at the moment.

I'll still be a renegade just be flying the flag from South Wales. It's not so much missing Darren someone's got to look after the old fellow only been gone over a year and he's bought a chevy so clearly can't be left on his own. Hopefully the black horse meet will continue and as I'm looking at purchasing a small holding there will be the option of a renegades weekend away

It's the welsh air coursed me to buy a chevy roll on april tax the FORD MUSTANG

Don't need no help mustang is a good second choice with the super charger puts it on a par with the gt500 if I was to buy a dodge it would have to be on par which means a super charger hell cat anything less would be a disappointment

Shame this meet will be held on the first Saturday of the month from now on till the end of time lol just in the process of working with the pub to update there Facebook page etc a few local clubs in the area so if I can get them involved should work out for a good mix of motors and bikes etc

We can generate an 'article' page on here with a link to this thread, should help with advertising it, especially for the one that don't use facebook.

Back