2008 Genuine Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16675.uk

I imported two of these Police Interceptors that had come direct from a US PD in Florida.<br />
<br />
This Indian Shores Car 19" (pictured) was retired from active service approx. July 2018 and put up for sale along with Car 18" I went to the Largo area of Florida in late August 2018 to meet with Scott who was instructed to sell off these cars (and others) of course I ended up purchasing both cars complete with all police equipment (except scanner/Police radio) and permission to retain the Indian Shores Police graphics. We then shipped them in containers to the UK arriving around December 2018.<br />
<br />
IS Car 19" Is now fully road legal, serviced with a MOT & DVLA registered in the UK, all VAT & Import Tax has been paid on entry to the UK.<br />
<br />
All the original Police equipment is still in place and working as it should :-<br />
<br />
Code 3 Supervisor Front Interior Blue LED Light Bar<br />
Code 3 Supervisor Rear Interior Blue Red LED Light Bar<br />
Sentina Prisoner Partition<br />
Whelan LED Blue Red Roof Light Bar<br />
Whelen Dash King Blue Red light<br />
Blue Grille Lights<br />
Siren & PA<br />
Whelen Control Unit <br />
LED Spotlight<br />
Number plate LED Red Blue Lights<br />
Kevlar Trunk Pack<br />
Jotto Centre Console / Arm rest<br />
Jotto Laptop Stand<br />
Rhino Push Bar<br />
Central Locking with Key Fob (x2)<br />
<br />
I have all a full folder of paper work history from the IS PD with details & receipts of all the work carried out on the car from delivery to them in 2008 when new, along with original Ford window sticker" which details all the standard and extras purchased, dealer details along with pricing and even the expected MPG per annum.<br />
<br />
IS Car 19" was in active service for just over 10 years and this shows with some wear on both the interior & exterior, this for me is expected in what is a service vehicle and adds to the look of an original genuine Police car, please don"t expect a new showroom condition car, that said it is in good condition & really does look the part, you get lots of attention when driving it here in the UK.<br />
<br />
UK Registration US07 COP will remain with the car if sold & stays in the UK<br />
<br />
This is a real American Cop Car with a full USA traceable history, the Indian Shores PD still likes to see updates to how their ex patrol car is doing over in the UK and welcome photos.<br />
<br />
This is NOT a replica car..<br />
Only Indian Shores car "19" is for sale at this time (One P71 Crown Vic)<br />
<br />
MOT April 2020<br />
<br />

Date written: 21-Aug-2019

Price: <td><strong>£11750 Offers invited

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16675

Back