2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 fastback only 9500 miles For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15648tcac

2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. 2007 was the first production year of the modern GT500 and in my opinion the purest unadorned" design of the relaunched" Shelby Mustangs. This is the sort of specification car you have probably dreamed of, but never thought you would actually find in the UK or Europe. Probably the most striking colour combination of Torch red with the twin White stripes and Black leather interior. Registered BRAND NEW in the UK in 2007 and has so far only covered a total of 9,500 miles from new in the hands of the first private owner and then myself ( I purchased the car from him in 2014 as a 50th birthday present to myself ). It has the usual Shelby specification of the supercharged hand-built 32 valve 500 BHP 5.4 litre V8, 6-speed Tremec gearbox, power steering, traction control, cruise control, ABS braking, unmarked original factory Shelby 18" alloy wheels, ice cold air-conditioning, electric driver seat, electric mirrors, electric windows, fitted factory car mats, fitted Shelby car cover plus the optional Shaker 1000 sound system with 6 CD in dash Sirius satellite radio stereo system, remote central-locking and alarm system with 2 keys. The car currently has a 500GT registration number that is available for purchase with the car. She has the most impeccable history folder with the car from new which includes the original dealer window sticker from America, original 2007 colour brochures, original Shelby leather owners wallet containing all of the correct handbooks including instruction book, service book, Shelby supplement etc. I have every MOT sheet, full service and maintenance history with copies of the bills and check sheets. Only correct original Ford Motorcraft USA oil filters have been used together with the correct specification high performance oil. There is a Shelby protector pad for the front wing whilst servicing. She was serviced April 2019 and has a new MOT until April 2020. Only offered for sale as my son is hoping to go to University in September and I said I would sell the car to help with University costs. This car is completely unmodified original from first registration. I can only stress that the condition is still as new throughout, completely unmarked wheels, mirror straight, gleaming showroom quality paintwork and beautiful interior. Remarkably the car runs happily on 91 octane fuel and she is registered in the Private/Light Goods road tax class so is also currently only 255 a year road tax, remarkable for a 500 BHP car. If you are considering buying one of these, I don"t think you could find better here in the UK as this is an extremely rare car. If you are like me, and prefer your cars completely standard and unmodified, my car should meet your needs. Past history of classic Shelby Mustang values suggests that the first year model cars always prove to be the best long term investment, or just buy and enjoy as an occasional weekend toy as I have. I may consider something very interesting and pristine in part exchange.<br />
Asking price including registration number K500 GT ( K50 OGT ) 45,000<br />
Asking price without registration number 42,000<br />
<br />

Date written: 08-May-2019

Price: <td><strong>£45000 Or near offer

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15648

Back