1983 Gen3 5.0 V8 Camaro For Sale

Stephen CA

Core Member
1983 Gen3 5.0 V8 Camaro For Sale

May be of interest to some. Rather nice lightly modified Camaro for sale in the New Forest. I'm actually rather tempted myself!

Those colours definitely aren’t original but looks like a great example. These cars do rust though so caveat emptor, who knows what that great looking paint is hiding?!

I can certainly concur on 3rd Gen rot! If you view it, have a good old poke and dig around underneath. And look at the bulkhead down behind the engine if you can. Check the front footwells too and under the rear wheel arches where they meet the rear floor pan.

Does that sit unusually high?

1589437433112.png
thats been at beuliue

Think it's the black along the bottom that gives that look.

The early base model cars did sit quite high especially compared to the RS/SS models and their Pontiac counterparts. But it also has aftermarket wheels and I suspect they aren’t correct size?

It hasnt got front spoiler etc so that could be why it comes across as looking as though it’s sitting high.

Is it sitting high? Doesn't look too bad directly from the side. I think the black accents make it look higher than it actually is. I've e-mailed them for details, let's see if it's a none-starter or not.

image.jpeg

After chasing them numerous times they've finally got back to me this morning and aren't even willing to consider taking my Gen 4 in PX so that's the end of that then. Looks I'll be keeping mine for the time being.

Back