1957 Ford F100 Pick Up Truck, 302 (5000cc) V8, Automatic For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16141tcac

Fresh import that will come all UK road registered ( already applied for ) and fitted with number plates. 1957 Ford F100 Pick Up truck that is fitted with a 302 cubic inch (5000cc) V8 from a 1988 mustang gt coupled to an automatic transmission. It is fitted with Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor with automatic choke, power steering, power brakes with discs fitted on the front and drums on the rear, 17" alloy wheels, Stewart Warner gauges. This truck is perfectly good to use the way it is. But could do with a little finishing off mainly interior work to take the truck to the next level. The body has had a lot of time and money spent on it and is in excellent condition finished in flat black and is totally rust and dent free <br />
<br />
I will listen to all sensible offers once you have viewed the truck  <br />
<br />
You don"t find 1957 Ford F100 trucks that are all registered and on the road in this condition and at this price very often. Priced to sell as I need the space for other cars coming from the USA  <br />
<br />
All duties paid and it will be UK registered so ready to drive and enjoy. <br />
<br />
This Pick Up really needs to be seen to appreciate what a good driving solid truck it is <br />
<br />
Classic cars are like money in the bank at the moment if you look after them they are going up in value every year. <br />
<br />
If you need to know anything please give me a call on the details below (Mark).<br />
<br />
We can also help with transportation and shipping throughout the UK and Worldwide<br />

Date written: 26-Jun-2019

Price: <td><strong>£11995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16141

Back