1957 Chevrolet (Chevy) Bel Air 4 door sedan For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15279tcac

1957 Chevrolet (Chevy) Bel Air 4 door sedan for sale 21,000, ONO, or px/swap for pre 60"s hot rod or British motorbike WHY?<br />
Imported from USA in Jan 2015 by me, previous owner had owned it from 1983. (lots of history from him)<br />
1956 265 Ram V8 , rebuilt fitted in 1989. <br />
3 speed manual with overdrive transmission<br />
Starts straight up, runs smooth and quiet. Very standard looking, Use as is for reliable ride or customise her.<br />
Originally light green with white top, repainted in 1983 and again in 1997, metallic blue. <br />
New shocks all around, new leaf springs and new tyres in 2015. Checked brake shoes and cylinders and all have been maintained, the American old boy really looked after it and did only 14,000 in the time he had it, driving to the shops. <br />
Paint is 20 years old, some small marks, no big dents or scratches, polished up nice. No rust to mention, obviously get small bits here and there. <br />
All chrome and alloy present, good patina. <br />
Interior was redone in blue in 1983, some wear and patches, have spare material to patches. If I keep will fit new door frame edging strips and replace carpet as original green. Water temp gauge just stopped working and clock all else works and simple immobiliser fitted. <br />
Vin number starts VC57L which if you look up shows it is V8 1957 Bel Air. <br />
UK registered, 6 digit number plate starting 457. I have V5 in my name, copies of import papers, old title etc. <br />
I have looked up prices and this is fairly priced, you would be hard pushed to import one in this condition for this price. Located near Portsmouth, UK. <br />
I am not going to take silly offer, but interested in swapping or exchanging with cash either way for pre 60"s hot rod or custom or old British motorbike. What Have yer?<br />
contact for Lots more photos<br />
<br />

Date written: 28-Mar-2019

Price: <td><strong>£21000 Or near offer

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15279

Back