PDA

View Full Version : 69 Mach 1 Mustang: UFR 666K

53catalina
02-01-2010, 11:56
Hi all

One of the Victory Wheelers members saw the above car at Wickham on boxing day and knows alot of its early history. His email is as follows:

I went to Whickam on Boxing Day I recognised a yellow `69 Mach 1 Mustang (UFR 666K). This was owned by a mate of mine from Darlington back in the late `70`s and I have quite a few photo`s of it back then in its former guise.
In `79/80 I was very much involved during an extensive bodywork rebuild and respray prior to a number of seasons drag racing at York Raceway. I then again resprayed the car in the late `80`s.

If by any chance the current owner is a club member I would appreciate it if you could put me in touch as I am sure he/she would be interested in some interesting history of their Mustang

If you know the owner, please let me know and I will pass on Steve's details so they can get in touch with each other.

Happy New Year to you all.

Regards
Dan

TransAmDan
02-01-2010, 12:43
It is owned by a club member, his name is Mick.
http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/images/shows/waterlooville/wv20090704_027.jpg
I saw him a couple of days ago. I dont have contact details for him. If you send me an email with the phone number of Steve, I can drop it round to Micks house. I'm sure Mick will be delighted with some history.

53catalina
02-01-2010, 12:54
PM sent.

Thanks

Laceytree
02-01-2010, 14:59
I have some numbers for Mick. I have PM you with it Dan

TransAmDan
02-01-2010, 23:44
Thanks for the info. I popped round Micks earlier with a print out from the forum and the guys contact details.